To return an item, please email customer service at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and the return form provided, then mail your return to the address we provide you.
The refund process may also be started by accessing your account. To access your account, click here LOGIN.
You may also use the prepaid shipping label enclosed with your package. We will pay or reimburse return shipping charges.
How to Submit a return request
Click the profile icon in the store's navigation or go to the refund policy or a returns page, and then request a return.
- Log in to your account:
- In the Email field, enter your email address, and then click Continue.
- In your email account, open the email sent from our store and copy the six-digit verification code included in the email.
- Go back to the online store, and then enter a six-digit verification code.
- Click the order that you want to submit the return for.
- If your order has more than one item, then select the items you want to return.
- Select a return reason and add a note for the store.
- Click Request return.
If your return request is approved and requires shipping, you will receive an email with shipping instructions and a return shipping label. After the product is returned, you will receive a refund.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return or exchange. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return or exchange. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
For defective or damaged products, please contact us at the contact details below to arrange a refund or exchange.
If you have any questions regarding our return policy, please contact us at: